Create a new SEO Project
Choose a Domain
The first thing to do when using the keyword rank tracker is to choose your domain. You can either select your website to compare it with your competitors you’ll add next. Or you can choose any other website to see how it performs within the SERP for the keyword you want to monitor.
These are the first steps to take:
- Add the URL of the website you want to track;
- Select the protocol (you can either choose HTTP, HTTPS, or both),
- Determine what to analyze. Here you can decide to perform the analysis to:
- A specific URL
- A page and its subfolders
- A domain
- To include subdomains (and thus to analyze the entire website)
- Enter a name for your project.
Once you completed the setting, click on the Next orange button to go to the Scan settings.